Various translation mistakes

• Hello,

I would like to report translation errors.

• Exact text content that needs to be corrected: VNUM IDs 39004, 70024, 72304, 76015 - Mramor požehnání (the item is not the "material" marble, but sphere object)
    • (Game version):
    • Point in the game where it appears: Item-Shop / Game
    • What exactly should be changed: Koule požehnání

• Exact text content that needs to be corrected: VNUM ID 71129 - Dračí čelist Pohled na tuto příšernou čelist vyvolává temné vzpomínky... (the item is wrongly translated as a Jaw. The item is a claw!)
    • (Game version):
    • Point in the game where it appears: Game
    • What exactly should be changed: Dračí dráp Pohled na tento děsivý dráp vyvolává vzpomínky...

• Exact text content that needs to be corrected: VNUM ID 30604 Zelené barvivo (the color is not GREEN - its GREY)
    • (Game version):
    • What exactly should be changed: Šedé barvivo

• Exact text content that needs to be corrected: VNUM ID 50523 Zesílení Volání blesku Tato kniha tě naučí snížit poškození způsobené Voláním blesku. (The item is summon lightning ward, not boost)
    • (Game version):
    • What exactly should be changed: Ochrana
  • Hello again,

We changed all texts as requested apart from the first one (marble). Our teamlers do not recommend to change this specific item because players are used to this translation.

Thanks again for your help. Very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Wollok

• Also wrong translated is metin of the forest
    Czech version is metin lesů correctly is metin lesa

IMHO - current CZ version of this name sounds much better to me (it sounds more mysteriously). I don´t recommend to correct it.

• Hi there,
    I checked with our translator. He agrees with Lendin that it might sound better as is.
    We will leave it for now.
    I you prefer a change, please create a new ticket.
    Cheers,
    Wollok

• This is more of a general complaint, than localization issue, I checked it with the english version and the problem is the same. It is language related so I decided to post it here.

In character window (under C) the left bottom stat is described as "šance na vyhnutí šípům" - chance to avoid arrow.

That is not true, it does not sum up with the bonus from skills and equipment and as far as I know it is related to POH (DEX). This value was previously described as "Hodnota vyhnutí" , don't know the english name. It lowers the recieved damage by certain percent, similarly to bonus Průměrná odolnost (Hit defense).

Could you please equip it with correct description?